Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my studies are gonecase...

hey...so... todays been pretty dull...

mostly becuz of my chinese results... i'm not sure why..

but my chinese results have been going downwards....

i jus got back my chinese common test and some compo back today....

and i was so disgusted with myself... they are few of my lowest marks i've ever gotten...

ppl arnd me are improving a lot.... and as 4 me, not only am i not maintaining...

but my results are also going downhill....

i never told dis to anyone becuz nobody can understand....



4 some ppl, they think tat i'm jus some psycho freak.....

cuz to them, the results i get are pretty much fine.....

but those marks jus don'twork 4 me...

i noe i gotta do better and somehow i noe i can... cuz i've done it be4....

i dunno... but i jus needa do better somehow... no matter how much i suck at de subject....

i'll be a study freak if i rilly need to.... (though i hope i dun have to)...

haiz... dis thing is rilly pulling my spirits down...



well, on a lighter note... i bought the CAMP ROCK soundtrack....

i'm rilly looking forward to de show when it premieres dis sept...

though i've already seen some clips frm you-tube....

well, de most exciting part is of course JONAS BROTHERS is starring in the movie...

lyk duh...

so i'm all out to support de show...yay!!

and JONAS BROTHERS new album,A LITTLE BIT LONGER, is already out overseas...
but not yet in s'pore... i wonder how long it'll take 4 s'pore to actually release it....
so i'll probably order it online....
tat is if i can persuade my parents....lol..
alright... so... always hoping 4 a better 2morow...
KEEP ROCKIN'!! yeahman.....

No comments: