Tuesday, July 21, 2009

whats wrong?! somebody tell me...

seriously...wats wrong?
i'm sry u guys have to read another emo post...
but then again, who will actually visit my blog and read de posts?
lol...
i noe i haven't been myself lately..
i jus get so frustrated and all..
its like there are so many probs lately and i can't get them off me...
really feel like screaming my lungs out...

other than those times when i'm hanging out wiz my frens,
i can't rmb de last time i was laughing or smiling away...
i laugh...sometimes..but they dun come frm within..
more like i'm using laughter to make myself happy, to mask any unhappiness...
but apparently it doesn't work..
right.. maybe it does work for a second or 2...
but it doesn't last longer than that..
i may even give ppl de wrong idea tat i'm pissed wiz them or sth..
but theres jus nth to be happy abt wateva that happens everyday..

i feel like i'm losing de fun and bubbly part of me...
in fact, i think i'm losing everything...
everything that i care abt and means sth to me...everything that i love..
things are getting serious...
and i dun like it...
life seriously sux...
and de last thing i need is somebody trying to A.P. me..
a smile can work wonders u noe...

No comments: