Sunday, February 15, 2009

cousin kester is back...

hey....
i jus realised i forgot to say
tat i changed my blogskin in yesterday's post....
lol...
tag and comment abt the skin kaes?
haha

anyway, my cousin is returning frm New Zealand tonite...
YAY!!!!!
lol... haven't seen him for quite a while...
but it was kinda cool for him...
i mean lyk he got to celebrate new year in Auckland...
cool huh?
but sadly, he don't get any red packets dis year...
hmm.... wonder if he has changed...
i mean in appearance....
i doubt he will grow fat though...
haha...

its kinda sad i can't meet him at the airport...
cuz my mum is celebrating her b'dae
at my paternal grandma's place tonite...
but i tink i'll get to see him soon....
btw, i heard tat he may be going to Australia dis year..
hmm.. wonder why his company keeps sending him overseas...
lol...

my other cousin is now in U.S.
so cool rite?
i dunno when she's gonna be back...
haha...
i wanna go overseas too!!!!!
lol....

anyways, i'm having quite a bit of fun wiz my new phone....
haha..
yeahman..
gtgn.. bye:)

No comments: