Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha.. tats rite..
its de day to spend time wiz ur loved ones...
YAY!!!!!!!!!!
btw, i got my dream phone today!!!!
at last...haha
but de sad thing is, i have to trade in my old phone
haiz... i broke up wiz my old phone on 14 feb 2009,
valentine's day... sad...
these are de photos i took be4 we go our separate ways..












ahhhhh........
my beloved Z610i...
i remembered wanting this phone so badly 2 yrs ago....
lol... and now its being replaced...
oh no...
but i lyk de new one too..
its de very popular" W595"....
haha...

btw, its really one of the few times when i feel such
tremendous stress frm choir...
i mean, i still love choir...
which is why i care and will get stressed up over it...
i really wanna get into syf so badly..
haiz... gotta try harder...

To all choir members:

A HUGE JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank you my frens,seniors,juniors...
for trying to cheer me up.... it was really nice of all of you
and thanks for all of ur wonderful valentine gifts....
i really appreciate them....

THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING.....

and I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments: