Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 MARCH!!!!!

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!!!
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY ALCALVIE!!!!

yeahman... we all share the same birthday..
haha. what a special day:) lol.
honestly, i wasn't really looking forward to my birthday.
dunno why.. i guess i've been quite emo lately..
but well, i guess all the birthday wishes and presents cheered me up..

haha.. i already received sms before i went to bed..
and i found presents on my table when i stepped into the classroom..
I'm really really very very happy today!!!!!
i've got so many ppl wishing me happy birthday and giving me presents..
i honestly haven't felt so happy for quite a while.
so, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

Those of you who text me, or wish me happy birthday in school, or gave me presents, hugged me, sang me birthday song, wrote on my FACEBOOK wall, emailed me etc...
I'm really SUPER SUPER grateful and really thank you all so much!!!
all of you really made my day..
i truly enjoyed my special day...
no worries, i really love each and every gift i receive...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
LOVES<3

No comments: