Friday, March 26, 2010

ITALY... HERE WE COME!!!!

Just wanna post sth quickly before i leave..heh.
It's amazing how time flies...
I still can't believe that I'm flyinf off in a few hours time..
I dun have the excitement i usually have when i go overseas.
No. Not this time. Probably becuz of all the work waiting for me when i get back...
i dunno.. i feel kinda stressed and scared. weird huh?

I really hope that we can do even better for this competition.
It's tough but we'll try...
I'm really praying for that magic to happen...
i dunno what else to say..
somehow i feel that this trip and competition means alot to me..
i dunno how to explain this kind of feeling..
It's like super super important and when i say alot, i mean ALOT..
somehow, it's like 'o'levels...
and i admit that until now, i'm still afraid and nervous..
i hope i will get over it...

well, wish us luck!!!!
AHS CHOIR, LET'S GO!!!!!!!  

No comments: