Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh my.. cool.

OMG.. I think i must be lagging for like centuries?
I was searching for 시원's new drama series.. (he's the leadXD)
apparently it's called "Oh! My Lady"..
and guess what? the female lead is 박채림from "Dalja's Spring"!!!
She's like 31 (33 in korean years) and 시원is 23 (25 in korean years)?!
and i just realised that 이민키from "Dalja's Spring" acted in "Rainbow Romance"
along with 희철 and 키범!!! and he sings!! he released an EP last year...
my goodness.. was I hiding in a dinosaur egg or sth?
lol..

darn.. paper 1 on monday..
looking forward to watching Monga though...
just to clarify.. i'm not interested just cuz Ethan and Mark or any other "hot" guys are acting..
I'm psychic over it cuz it's COOL and not "lacy and dainty"..
i watched the behind the scenes and i think it's super cool..
partly becuz there were alot of emotions behind the scenes... if you get what i mean..
haha...

No comments: