Saturday, April 17, 2010

step down..

ok. firstly, today i had oral exams..
i thought the topic was quite cool (about food)
i felt like suddenly all my knowledge frm geography came flowing out..
but the teacher didn't seem to be interested..
it felt as though she alr gave me a score and is waiting for me to finish speaking..
but when i do, she asked another quetion..lol

secondly, i went to yijing's birthday party today..
it was really cool and i had a great time hanging out wiz my friends:)
yijing looked like a pretty pink princess with SUPER high heels..lol

last but not least, yesterday was officially choir handover..
which means my AHSCHOIR life ended yesterday..
my juniors told me the day before that i was gonna cry..
haha. but i assured them that i wldn't and i dun see any reason for me to cry..
so on fri, ppl tried ways and means to make me cry but i just didn't..
until we started singing..
i have no idea why..
we sounded horrible but tears filled my eyes...
especially UBI CARiTAS..
when the new comm was announced, i felt so happy for them
and i was reminded of the time when i first step up and was so happy i made it into comm.

so i was haing mixed feelings. i was happy for my juniors but yet sad to leave..
i managed to give mr toh and the teachers their letter.yay!
i guess it's late now and i'm lazy to continue typing...
so catch up next time yea?haha.

No comments: