Thursday, April 14, 2011

For AHSCHOIR... my family~

SYF 2011 AHSCHOIR : Gold without the honours


Thats right.. we didn't manage to get a GwH this year 
and I know all the sadness and disappointments are inevitable..
almost everyone cried their eyes out and those that didn't couldn't bring themselves to..
I understand how they feel. I've been there. And if I were them, I'd probably cry even more..
I'll be lying if I say I'm not sad or disappointed...
But the thing is, I'm not disappointed with them... I just feel that they deserve more than what they got.
In fact, I'm proud of them and I'm sure all the seniors are..
Because we know that they've tried their best and we believe in their capabilities..


Despite all the negative and gloomy stuff, the most important thing is for the choir to see that this award isn't everything and there are things greater and better than that.. 
Perhaps this little setback is necessary for the choir to grow and see that awards aren't everything...
Just look at all the facebook comments and posts before and after SYF...
Its just really heartening and it really shows that we're truly a family..
And I'm so proud of those wonderful juniors for they didn't forget to thank their leaders and teachers for their hard work despite all the disappointments they are feeling...


So choir, pick yourselves up and look forward to your next goal..
For some of you, maybe the disappointment will linger in you for awhile..
But you have to move on and know that
You're worth much more than a G or GwH or just any title people put on you...
Because AHSCHOIR is THE choir and AHSCHOIR is family~
Trust me. Go around and ask the alumni and you'll know that there's nowhere else like AHSCHOIR..
I believe in you guys, I have faith in all of you and I know you'll soon move on to greater things..
I love AHSCHOIR and I'm proud to be an AHSCHORISTER (Its a lifetime membership)...
Like I said, the greatest miracle that ever happened in my life is that I'm part of AHSCHOIR...
And I'm sure I'm not the only one on this...

No comments: