Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Suffocated.

I'm at this point of my life whereby everything seems to fall apart.
I've been given much and expected to return much...
I can't seem to manage my time well enough nor do i feel able to juggle with so many commitments.
I'm really really tired and i want a break.
but this is not the time...
I'm probably gonna have to slog till the end of the year.
but i'm really tired and i dunno if i can last till then.
i'm so confused, aiming for diff goals, trying to get things right.
and i feel so breathless, so suffocated with all these work and commitments i jud dun feel like doing anything.
and the worse part is, i dun have the rights to even complain.
and i'm too afraid to share. too afraid that i might have to give up something.

and it doesn't help when i have so many opportunities but yet i didn't do anything well...
it jus discourages me and makes me feel so incompetent.

No comments: